Help with a going for a Lorna Wing Assessment

I had an NHS assessment where they lied, fabricated evidence and ignored the information that they had including a partial diagnosis from a decade ago, it was so upsetting, I have been trying to get over it and proceed with an internal NHS complaint which is not going well, it's like they are stonewalling and ignoring facts as well.

I have been trying to get information together for the past three months and it all keeps falling apart. I have thousands of words and it all keeps falling through my mental grasp.

I am so worried even going through Lorna Wing to have a new assessment, and pay for it myself this time and hope for honesty this time.
I fulfil all the criteria according to the DSM-5, tick all of the boxes but the NHS ignored it all.

I was wondering about he DISCO and am trying to get help with a framework to put all the data and supporting evidence, I don't want to be in a situation again at interview again where they ask a question and i answer the question asked but they don't question deep enough to get to the facts.

I just need help with a framework so I have all the relevant information ready to satisfy the reason for the question, I need details of the reason for the questions and the questions so that I can  have the full information ready to satisfy or be a starting point from which to discuss the autistic realities of my life.

Can anyone help me to know the questions and reasons for them in order that I can fill in my application for an honest assessment with the Lorna Wing Centre.

Sorry, I am just so stressed about it all, it's difficult to focus on multiple things, and it all keeps slipping through my fingers.

Thank you in advance, I really appreciate it.
Bear   

Parents
  • I had a Lorna Wing DISCO assessment. There were 7 hours of questions. Very comprehensive. Also the report was very long.  I understand it is one of the best. Was allowed to take breaks. It covers the present and the past. 

• I had a Lorna Wing DISCO assessment. There were 7 hours of questions. Very comprehensive. Also the report was very long.  I understand it is one of the best. Was allowed to take breaks. It covers the present and the past. 

Children
No Data