Generative AI is transforming how humans use dating apps and even spurring real people to romance AI chatbots.

Parents
  • It scares me that AI is literally everywhere now. On Insta sometimes I get random messages and later on the account is deleted because it turned out to be a spam account but before that happens I've replied and it's replied and I wasn't even aware it was a bot rather than an actual person.

My older brother has done online dating and he said last year that half the people he spoke to were just AI and it was really hard to tell them apart from real people because they write well and are convincing.

It's a shame because technology is amazing. It really is incredible what's available now and what we can do with phones and computers.. .. .. But at the same time it's scary too, knowing that AI is so advanced that it can actually be mistaken for the real deal.

• It scares me that AI is literally everywhere now. On Insta sometimes I get random messages and later on the account is deleted because it turned out to be a spam account but before that happens I've replied and it's replied and I wasn't even aware it was a bot rather than an actual person.

My older brother has done online dating and he said last year that half the people he spoke to were just AI and it was really hard to tell them apart from real people because they write well and are convincing.

It's a shame because technology is amazing. It really is incredible what's available now and what we can do with phones and computers.. .. .. But at the same time it's scary too, knowing that AI is so advanced that it can actually be mistaken for the real deal.

Children
No Data