Where would be your dream holiday?

Hi where would be your dream holiday and why? Me I’d love to be somewhere clean lots of snow where I could hear the wolves and then be in a sledge with huskies. I was also love to be on a beach in the sun catching a tan and drinking cocktails and listening to the waves so relaxing. Over to you guys where would be your dream holiday and why?!

Parents
  • I'd love to spend a few days in New York. 

• Ive been to New York. The transport is loud and very crowded. Time Square wasnt as cool as people make it seem (and people in costumes were chasing me to take a picture with them). Street hot dogs taste gross. Broadway was good though. And I counted 400-somthing yellow cars. But its cool to see so many different cultures in one place

• Ive been to New York. The transport is loud and very crowded. Time Square wasnt as cool as people make it seem (and people in costumes were chasing me to take a picture with them). Street hot dogs taste gross. Broadway was good though. And I counted 400-somthing yellow cars. But its cool to see so many different cultures in one place

Children