What your favourite Simpson character and why?

Hi this is for all you Simpson fans out there who is your favourite Simpsons character and why? Me I love moe he hilarious and I love his banter I also really like Santa’s little helper as I used to have a dog like him Dylan who I sadly lost to cancer at the age of 12 last October. Over to everyone else who your favourite Simpsons character and why? 

Parents
  • Lisa - her intelligence and ability to handle the stupidity of all around her by remaining calm, processing the information, and responding compassionately make her a fantastic role model. But I also like how she deals with personal insecurities during the series and overcomes them.

Homer is a good laugh, though. There was a bloke I sat next to at work in 2017 who was like him. Incredibly stupid, staunch Daily Mail reading type. Thought reading books was poison to society and films were "leftist propaganda". A sad case, really, I felt sorry for him.

• Not a fan of Lisa yes she was intelligent but she loved school I hated school probably because I wasn’t diagnosed until I was 21 and struggled. 

Reply Children
No Data