If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go and why?

Hi today’s topic travel if you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go? 

I would choose Iceland as i went there a few years ago with my mum and it was absolutely amazing. What a beautiful country to visit everyone spoke English and my asthma cleared up as it was so clean no pollution or anything. Also seen the northern lights there and swam in the blue lagoon. 

Parents
  • I'd go to the USA and visit Native American reservations, hippie co-operatives, the Amish and other odd bods. I've been to the USA before but I can't drive so I didn't have the opportunity to do any of that.

• There are Amish where I live, Ive visited some quite a few times. Theyre pretty cool. One Amish family, my family visits every year to see their wood store. They also have several pet corgis and cats and horses, and they have a little food area too. But actually that family arent real Amish, since about 10(?) years ago they changed to the religion I am, and then they were shunned, but they keep the Amish lifestyle. I have visited Amish who are Amish religion too though.

I've been to the USA before but I can't drive so I didn't have the opportunity to do any of that.

Well you definetly would need some sort of transportation, especially since I believe Native American reservations are out west, while Amish stay east. I dont know where hippies live. It would be neat to visit all those 

• You're lucky to have them as neighbours. Not so many interesting people like that where I live.

Reply Children
No Data