Informal chat.. What does that mean

I've been asked to go for an informal chat regarding a job I've applied for. I'm stuck, I don't know what that is or what to say. Can anyone help? I usually have a script and practice before I meet new people but this has really thrown me, I've no idea what to do

Parents
  • I've had a lot of these over the years, if it's early on in your interview stage it just means a more "getting to know you" style of chat. So you can forget about some of the more professional formalities from other interview stages. Just relax with it and be yourself.

I had one of these yesterday for a role I applied for. The first stage is often just treated as an informal chitchat to see if you're a good culture fit for the team. 

• I've had a lot of these over the years, if it's early on in your interview stage it just means a more "getting to know you" style of chat. So you can forget about some of the more professional formalities from other interview stages. Just relax with it and be yourself.

I had one of these yesterday for a role I applied for. The first stage is often just treated as an informal chitchat to see if you're a good culture fit for the team. 

Children
No Data