Can anyone explain vaping to me?

I smoked for a couple of months once but gave it up because I'm hopeless at lighting cigarettes without them snuffing out. I bought a vape once and couldn't get it to work. So I went to another supermarket and asked the young person serving me if they knew how to set it up and if I bought it, could they do it. And they did. I opened it and they showed me how to use it. But I couldn't figure out how many times you're supposed to vape on it as compared to a cigarette. With a cigarette it burns out but the vape keeps going on, so how do I know the right amount to vape?

Parents
  • I really wouldnt try to get into vaping, especially if you are having a hard time mentally already. People say vaping isnt as harmful as cigarettes but thats not true.

• People say vaping isnt as harmful as cigarettes but thats not true.

Sorry, but what evidence do you have to back your claim up?

I was a smoker for ~30 years and managed to quit tobacco by using vapes and I continue to vape (@ 0 nicotine). I feel so much better, fitter, healthier. I'm also much better off financially and my clothes don't stink of stale cigarette smoke.

Sure the best thing is to not smoke or vape, but for some of us vaping is the lesser of 2 evils.

• Vaping is good to help stop smoking but its not something you want to start if you arent using it for that reason. People at my school vape at higher than 0 nicotine and they didnt do it to stop smoking. They do it to be "cool" and all of them have terrible grades and get in trouble a lot. It can increase anxiety and depression too

• Vaping is good to help stop smoking but its not something you want to start if you arent using it for that reason. People at my school vape at higher than 0 nicotine and they didnt do it to stop smoking. They do it to be "cool" and all of them have terrible grades and get in trouble a lot. It can increase anxiety and depression too

Children
No Data