What’s everyone views on the bully xl ban?

Today the day the bully xl ban starts now. I am dead against the ban as I feel it’s not the dog it’s the owner. Also this won’t stop dog attacks and breeders are moving on to bigger dogs now. As a dog owner myself I love my baby I have a 12 year old Dalmatian called Lucy and I see myself as a responsible owner. I have also met some beautiful bully XLs and they were gentle giants the owners were genuine to. What everyone else’s thoughts on this do you agree with what I’m saying or do you agree with the ban? I won’t judge anyone opinion. 

Parents
  • As this has veered a little into animal 'rights' I thought I'd put in my tuppenny's worth and recommend a charity I know of.

It's called 'Compassion in World Farming'.

I used to be a volunteer for a chap who worked there and we collected from the public for that charity and other animal rights charities.

I found out via CIWF the best supermarkets for buying meat products so on the rare occasions we buy meat we buy from one of the top two if possible.

Trigger warning: you may see some unpleasant sights upon opening this:

https://www.ciwf.org.uk/

Supermarket awards:

https://www.ciwf.org.uk/our-impact/food-business-programme/good-farm-animal-welfare-awards/retailer-awards/

If I buy bacon (again, rarely) it's always free range.

Farmed animals can have awful lives, especially outside of the UK.

• I've neither the time nor the stomach for what might evolve or erupt within this thread under the current inevitabilities that I now see are inextricably linked and inherent with a written open forum like this one....and it's infrastructure.

I hope my opinions on "animal rights" are as transparent as they are obscure.  I value peace.

I'm "peace out" from this thread.  The XL ship sailed, let's think harder next time.

Number.

• I've neither the time nor the stomach for what might evolve or erupt within this thread under the current inevitabilities that I now see are inextricably linked and inherent with a written open forum like this one....and it's infrastructure.

I hope my opinions on "animal rights" are as transparent as they are obscure.  I value peace.

I'm "peace out" from this thread.  The XL ship sailed, let's think harder next time.

Number.

Children
No Data