How adult is the adult section allowed to be?

What are the rules around that?

Parents
  • Adult chat should be ok if it's within the rules :)

But I do feel the rules should be more specific because everyone's idea of "adult" is different in my opinion.

"Content must not be graphic, obscene, defamatory or libellous. It must not encourage, promote or glorify any forms of self-harm of self- neglect."

• I will attempt to word this carefully, but it has just occurred to me that if someone posted on the forums that certain adult activities were wrong, and that everyone must abstain, then it could be argued that they were promoting self-neglect.

At the time of typing this comment, it is after the 9pm watershed (UK time). Therefore, I am not ashamed or embarrassed to admit that within the context of this 'adult' discussion, I do not practice or encourage self-neglect. Wink

That is as much as anyone needs to know... for now, within this discussion. If I were to elaborate on the precise details of how I do not practice self-neglect, it could then be deemed as graphic and obscene.

• I will attempt to word this carefully, but it has just occurred to me that if someone posted on the forums that certain adult activities were wrong, and that everyone must abstain, then it could be argued that they were promoting self-neglect.

At the time of typing this comment, it is after the 9pm watershed (UK time). Therefore, I am not ashamed or embarrassed to admit that within the context of this 'adult' discussion, I do not practice or encourage self-neglect. Wink

That is as much as anyone needs to know... for now, within this discussion. If I were to elaborate on the precise details of how I do not practice self-neglect, it could then be deemed as graphic and obscene.

Children