Help.

This is going to be another slightly ranty one. Sorry. Is anybody else just tired? It feels like there is this massive weight on my mind stopping me from getting anything done and I don't know how to remove it. I know how to work, I know how to get started, I know what I need to do but I just can't. There are a thousand things, I need to worry about and problems I need to solve and I know the only way to solve them is to just get started, the longer I leave it the worse it gets, but I just can't. I am just extremely tired. In the final year of my degree, I was just tired all the time, I only turned up to the lectures, did the minimum amount of work required to work, and tried to sleep all of the time because I just couldn't work. I am just tired. I know I need to get up in the morning, and get things done and if I do that consistently then that might solve all of my problems but I just can't and I don't know how to fix it. I think this is preventing me from getting a job as I am just tired and short with people so not very likeable and finding it a hard time dragging up the effort to just care. I might have ADHD as I am just utterly incapable of focusing, but that hasn't seemed to affect my ability to do well in my degree. Which is extremely lucky of me. I know I need to go to the doctors but I just can't. I don't know what to say and I can't research what I need to say as I just get bored when reading stuff and just immediately switch off. I went to the doctors because I thought I was autistic and then they said oh just so you are aware you probably don't because most people get diagnosed in school, and i'm like really mate. Thank you for that. Maybe if I had been diagnosed in school I would have actually been given help, and been able to make friends and know that I am not alone. I thought the purpose of doctors was to just listen and try to help you, not try and minimise your problems. Even after that I just got a letter saying a diagnosis will take 2 plus years you are on a waiting list. I know there are ways to shorten it, like doing right to choose whatever that is but I am just finding a hard time actually doing it, if that makes sense. I just can't. I am just so very tired, and I can't relax because I know I need to get a job but I just can't because there a thousand rules I am probably breaking and being unemployed is going to make it harder to get a job in the future, but I just can't. So that's me, I am just tired, all the time. Any help is greatly appreciated, preferably all condensed down into short form as I have a hard time reading it, as I easily get bored. Thanks.

Parents
  • I’m feel for you…. It’s all so exhausting.

Hos is your sleep? I was found to have severe obstructive sleep apnea and have been using a CPAP which has improved things. But the fatigue remains.

May I ask if you have had the COVID vax? In particular the Astra Zenica vax. Prior to the 1st jab I was fit and healthy, plenty of energy. 1 week after the jab my life changed.

this is definitely not an anti-vax or conspiracy theory lead question. I am honestly interested in hearing from people who have experienced similar symptoms 

• I’m feel for you…. It’s all so exhausting.

Hos is your sleep? I was found to have severe obstructive sleep apnea and have been using a CPAP which has improved things. But the fatigue remains.

May I ask if you have had the COVID vax? In particular the Astra Zenica vax. Prior to the 1st jab I was fit and healthy, plenty of energy. 1 week after the jab my life changed.

this is definitely not an anti-vax or conspiracy theory lead question. I am honestly interested in hearing from people who have experienced similar symptoms 

Children
  • Wow, I find that an interesting point. I have never linked this to the jab but I used to have so much energy and since late 2021 I have just felt so lethargic all the time. I did the sleep study as sleep apnoea was suspected but it found no sleep issues. Blood tests etc all came back fine. So i am just left exhausted all the time and I have to go for a nap in the evening before I can finish off what I am doing. Before, I used to be up at 5 am to run each morning and be like a Duracell bunny most of the day and go to sleep around 11pm no trouble. 

• Thanks. Focusing on my sleep is a good suggestion. I think I need to focus on making sure I am ok and healthy and let jobs fall by the wayside for a bit. If companies don't want me because I took some time to make sure I am ok. I don't really want to work for them.

I know there is a lot of misinformation on vaccines. People still believing that it causes autism and money that should be going to treatment is going towards discovering a cause which is just a waste. People are suffering. However, I don't trust vaccine companies. There seems to me to be very little information out there by trusted sources and so misinformation is just allowed to grow. I want to be informed but the internet is a remarkably bad place for finding information. Even then once you have found sources how do you even know you can trust them. It is just so tiring, I understand why people believe in harmful things because theres nobody to say that is wrong and can prove why. It is as if we are just expected to know everything. There are probably alot of things that I believe are true are actually wrong, but if you reveal that then you are attacked. I am willing to change my mind, if someone shows me I am wrong but its just so tiring. Making mistakes should be ok, as long as you are willing to learn. I don't know.