Couldn't even do the tasks

One of them was the demonstrating of brushing teeth, and also making up a story with 5 objects, and making up a story on a story book. I couldn't even do these tasks. Plus I couldn't even express how I feel when I am happy and sad internally. Is this gonna cause my assessment to be inconclusive? 

Parents
  • Luckily I didn't have the story telling task - I think that I would have really struggled.
    I did have the teeth brushing (it was the last task for my assessment) and that did challenge me.
    I mean, brushing your teeth....where do you even start and how much detail do you go into?
    Should I mention that I am the only member of the family who uses an electric toothbrush? (I did mention it).
    Should I mention that I use a different toothpaste than the rest of the family? (I did say that).

I really wouldn't worry too much about the tasks that you did. The are done and dusted now.

IMHO, it sounds like your inability to perform the tasks would have been an excellent indicator to the person assessing you.

• Luckily I didn't have the story telling task - I think that I would have really struggled.
    I did have the teeth brushing (it was the last task for my assessment) and that did challenge me.
    I mean, brushing your teeth....where do you even start and how much detail do you go into?
    Should I mention that I am the only member of the family who uses an electric toothbrush? (I did mention it).
    Should I mention that I use a different toothpaste than the rest of the family? (I did say that).

I really wouldn't worry too much about the tasks that you did. The are done and dusted now.

IMHO, it sounds like your inability to perform the tasks would have been an excellent indicator to the person assessing you.

Children
No Data