Not recognising when someone likes you

Most of my life i have never been able to recognise when someone likes me, be it male or female, frienship or romanticly. As i have got older i do recognise this better. Also, i never gave marriage a thought. I just didnt think it applied to me. It was never something i considered. 

I also didnt know that i was good at anything. I have always given 150%. This of course has been exhausting. If i couldnt do it well, then i wouldnt want to do it. 

Only in recent years have i recognised these traits. Nothing has changed, except i understand myself better. 

Are these typical traits for autistic people? X

Parents
  • I stopped caring about that in 2000. Never regretted it, life is way more pleasant when you do not care what other people think about you. Just keep a low profile, do not interact with anyone, and nobody will go bothering that "weird loner that sits in the corner and never speaks"

• I stopped caring about that in 2000. Never regretted it, life is way more pleasant when you do not care what other people think about you. Just keep a low profile, do not interact with anyone, and nobody will go bothering that "weird loner that sits in the corner and never speaks"

Children
No Data