What scares you ?

To be aware of it is the scariest thing in the universe --- If it exists outside our perception.  Awareness that we are nothing compared to the size of the universe and our time of existence in this universe is less than the blink of a cosmic eye. Awareness that our senses are drastically limited to perceive the true nature of the universe. Awareness that any amount of scientific knowledge won’t be enough for us to differentiate if the universe is subjective or objective, that we're pre-programmed or we have a free will, that we are created or are we the  result of some random events (or experiment). For me this is my broad view.  At a more personal level what scares you.

Parents Reply Children
  • Yea....I had a look in that rabbit hole from which the Men in Black emerge from....it's a dark smelly hole full of angry cheeeeeesy badgers, I can assure you.  I then had a chat with a few badger trainers/badger exterminators and they strongly advised me to stop poking the badgers.  Apparently, different sets of badgers can talk to each other on their bot telephones and cause us aggravation beyond our wildest dreams. 

• Scariest thing in the universe is posting a comment on NAS.
    I get the Men in black knocking at my door.

You ought to be me.

I had a whole ID shut down because it just wouldn't let me log into so I had to recreate it.

Now, every few weeks I get locked out of the forum for a whole weekend.

For me, I just get one thread thrown out as spam and it completely stops me posting anything at all until the mods approve the post.

For some bizarre reason, this only happens at weekends when the MODS aren't active.

Ak**met has got it in for me.

I've got to post this again as I love it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBtOpA7x3LM