First time working

I'm doing ok with my working. This is my first job and though I've had a lot of anxiety, I'm doing ok. I monitor motorway cameras, though there's way more to it than that I've got to update the system every couple of minutes on the traffic congestion and weather. It's an interesting job to be honest and I'm enjoying it so far. It can be stressful but I think that's to be expected.

I'm feeling proud though that I've got to this stage in my life. A few years ago I was depressed and a anxious mess, I couldn't leave the house and didn't see much of a future and now I'm here, working and living a little. Unfortunately my physical health is pants but that's undergoing treatment so I should be better again soon if it all works out.

Parents
  • Well done you! That's super cool and you should feel really proud that you're doing this ^^

I think it must be a fun job seeing what's happening on the roads.

Do you get to see many interesting cars? :) 

• Thanks Goosey. I'm feeling quietly proud at the moment, my parents are very proud as well as this has been a goal of mine for some time.

Not really no, the picture quality isn't the best. This is what I see:   I can make out the cars but can't see them in detail. 

• Thanks Goosey. I'm feeling quietly proud at the moment, my parents are very proud as well as this has been a goal of mine for some time.

Not really no, the picture quality isn't the best. This is what I see:   I can make out the cars but can't see them in detail. 

Children