ASD And the Paronormal. DO you believe UFO'S are real ? Serious Question.

Over the last 18 Months to Two years, sightings have increased, and video evidence, even by the Governments have been disclosed.
Before you " Scoff " at the idea let me ask you a question.....Is there proof of life in outer-space ? 
No ?
Then how can i post this comment if life in Space doe's not exist ?
It does.
I do not believe they come from other planets, i think they are Time Travellers.
Yeah, i hear ya, old Def Leepard has lost the plot.....But....
Imagine in the future, hundreds of years when Kids are at School.
In my Day, we got a coach to London Zoo for a Day trip, but way in the Future maybe Technology involves getting in a " ufo thingy "
and ACTUALLY going back in time to actually witness the past.
If i could go back to Victorian Times and show them a mobile phone, they would think " What the hell is that " ?
Well, isn't that EXACTLY what we do when we see weird, colourful, shape shifting objects in our Skies ?
We presume our PRESENT is our time, but maybe not in the future which we CANNOT comprehend.
If i had a Time machine i would go back in  time and tell Jack the Ripper to cut it out ( No pun intended ).
My point is this.... If Time travel ever becomes possible, then we will see evidence of it NOW.
Strange how every Natural disaster on Earth has been Documented with UFO sightings ( Fact )
Maybe Kids in the future Don't study books in History Lessons, maybe they just pop on a craft and go back and witness it first hand.
Yes, OUR future is NOW, but that does not mean " Future" future is not in existence.
Just ask Doc Brown from Back to the Future for further information.  ( If you can find what year He is living in )
My point is...UFO'S are REAL. 
70's  to Present Day... The cattle Mutilations over the World.
Surgical precision cuts not even possible with a Modern Day Laser ( Light amplification by stimulation by emmited Radiation )
I reccomend the Book " Stalking the Heard " to chill your bones.
This IS real.
SOMETHING is in the pipe-line.
Think i'm weird ?
Fair enough, but it does not make me wrong.
They ARE here, and we need to be worried WHY ?

• I read somewhere (in a book) if you counted the stars in our own galaxy at the rate of one per second it would take 30,000 years

• True,but it was re-photographed from different angles.
    Also, natural structures do not have straight lines let alone symetery.

• If that picture was taken at a different angle or height it wouldn't have the same meaning. It's natural for human brains to find familiarity in unknown shapes and images. 

• I agree, but some say the circumstances that created life on earth are very rare within the observable universe. I think it's called the Drake equation that calculates the probability and believe it's surprisingly low.

• I don't know but I think if I had some sort of first hand experience, I still may keep an open mind. Despite someone who strongly needs resolve,  I often cannot commit myself to one thing or another. As for third parties, I need to know their agenda and credentials and even then I cannot fully commit. 

• Check the pics on google of the " face on Mars "
    A sphinx structure with pyramids around it.
    The location on Mars is Cydonia.

• Do you want to believe, or would you rather there was another explanation? I ask because despite my 'UFO' sighting I still remain sceptical about ghosts, while at the same time I desperately want them to be real. I'm very much someone for whom seeing is believing, and because in the case of the UFO I have no other witnesses, no video clip, and no empirical evidence I couldn't blame anyone for not believing.

• I would think that there is other life out there. The universe is endless, it would be very unlikely that we're the only life out there.

• I find it hard to explain what I saw in terms of what is common knowledge. I wouldn't believe my story, but I saw exactly what I described, and now feel a bit guilty for doubting others for so many years. The scientist inside me still searches for a logical explanation but nothing remotely springs to mind.

• The word " Ignorance " springs to mind.
    I saw two orange orbs Early Hours Xmas Morning in 1994.
    Side by side. Bright orange, shimmering on and off.
    Aircraft Navigation lights are red strobe ( left wing ) Green strobe (right wing ) 
    and white strobe. These were NOT plane or helicopters. No noise whatsoever.
    Bright as the Sun.
    All i can say is seeing is believing,and i did.
    Maybe one Day you will to and won't come on here scoffing at other people.
    They are REAL. Heck knows what they are or what they want,but they ARE real. Fact.
    Our Scientists DO NOT know everything. Especially when they cannot fathom advanced Technology.
    Laugh all you want.
    They are real,they exist and they are here,and have been for who knows how long.
    And now the u.k and u.s.a Governments have admitted it.
    The best Tech you own is your flat screen t.v.
    That's all you know.
    You simply DO NOT have a clue.
    I,ll tell you this..
    Once you have seen one it will change the complete way you view the World.
    So keep Laughing people, it is YOU i pity.
    Ignorance.

• And there is your TR3B!

(If we believe your testimony of course)

• I've always been a UFO sceptic but a couple of months ago whilst out on my regular after work seafront walk I saw a solid white equilateral triangle with a small hole in the centre rising vertically into a completely clear blue sky. My initial thought was that it was a drone but as it rose higher it seemed to slowly blend into the blue of the sky before it disappeared completely. It gave the impression of being something very large and very high up, although there was nothing nearby for comparison so I can't be certain. It freaked me out at the time because it was unlike anything I've ever seen before, and I used to go to air shows all the time so I know most military aircraft pretty well. Unfortunately there was nobody else within 200 metres of where I was standing, which is normally a real bonus for me, but on this occasion a bit frustrating as I would love to have had someone else confirm it. If somebody showed me a video of what I saw then I would instantly dismiss it as 100% faked, that's how unusual it was. I have since had to re-evaluate my scepticism, and give a little more respect to other people's claims.

• I read a Scientific fact that blew my mind...
    There are more stars ( Suns ) in the universe then there are grains of sand on Earth ! 

• Agreed, and excellent quote Debbie.

• 1. there's first hand experience and knowledge E.G. IF the escapement doesn't cycle then the mechanism is probably dirty 

2. There's second hand experience and knowledge, backed up by relevant personal experience or experimentation, E.G The life & teachings of Jesus Christ or The Clymer manual for the FZ 750 or teh life advice my mate gave me earlier in the week.

3. There's book learnin'

4.there's internet learning.

5 There's what some mate at work/down the pub told you

6 there's T.V. or what everybody knows

7. There's government information

• "They" might be right. ....and different cultures measure time differently. 

We might need more language yet to explain things. I don't mean words...but we have the language of physics,  quantum physics and ultimately mathematics.  There might be a particular language we have yet to develop...which will help explain things.

• Alledgedly they say: "time is not what we think it is"..

• I think looking at it in terms of material physics is a rather human centric view

• Unless of course there is a unique quality to nuclear explosions that acts as an interstellar beacon, to alien technology.

It's simply too early to speculate in the abscence of verifiable and agreed upon facts in this matter.

"Certitude" at this point, unless backed up by some really impressive presentation and facts is probably certifiable.