What is the VERY first random thing that comes to your mind ?

Mine is....Izzy Wizzy Boo Boo.

Parents
  • my mind is always got alot on it lol all at the same time.
    a mix of thinking about what the current threat to my security is which at the moment its my bosses actions at work and simulating all the different arguments i can have with him and how to win or to avoid or to proceed, that often keeps me awake thinking. 
    then at the same time i will be thinking about myself, how i can improve, how i can fit more fitness in to my life and training, how i can improve my flat to accommodate more training capacity, what i can get off amazon to do my garage up into a gym, how i can perhaps integrate my argument with my boss to get my shift changed so i can have the evening free to go to kickboxing lessons every day while on workdays.

also a constant thought of what will i do, and used to be a louder where will i go added to that before i got my flat but thats quietened but comes up for some reason even if i am where i need to be and i dont need to go anywhere so i dont understand why my head brings it up.

my head doesnt do random, it does a never ending stream of thought overlayed with thought overlayed with though all at the same time. its easy for me to just drift off in thought and even my mind can daydream into thought and image things while being blind to the stuff infront of my face.

• my mind is always got alot on it lol all at the same time.
    a mix of thinking about what the current threat to my security is which at the moment its my bosses actions at work and simulating all the different arguments i can have with him and how to win or to avoid or to proceed, that often keeps me awake thinking. 
    then at the same time i will be thinking about myself, how i can improve, how i can fit more fitness in to my life and training, how i can improve my flat to accommodate more training capacity, what i can get off amazon to do my garage up into a gym, how i can perhaps integrate my argument with my boss to get my shift changed so i can have the evening free to go to kickboxing lessons every day while on workdays.

also a constant thought of what will i do, and used to be a louder where will i go added to that before i got my flat but thats quietened but comes up for some reason even if i am where i need to be and i dont need to go anywhere so i dont understand why my head brings it up.

my head doesnt do random, it does a never ending stream of thought overlayed with thought overlayed with though all at the same time. its easy for me to just drift off in thought and even my mind can daydream into thought and image things while being blind to the stuff infront of my face.

Children
No Data