Update on Psychiatry UK waiting times

Just had a note on the web portal with an update on waiting times for the assessment appointment for anyone who is interested or in the process at the moment. Not great in terms of my anxiety over it all but I can't really fault it when I'm one of the people adding to their caseload.

Parents
  • Got diagnosed some months ago, waiting time was about 3 months

• my waiting time was 3 years because my gp didnt bother to send the referral and left it on their desk then stupidly asked if i wanted them to send it when i rang them up about it 3 years later, still waiting now.... probs 4 years by this date now. thats kinda how it is for me though, society always neglected and forgotten me lol 

too bad they dont forget about me when it comes to paying their wages by my tax though eh

• Was that to Psychiatry UK? If yes, find out the date that your referral was sent, they currently have a 6 week response time to referrals so if it's over that speak to your GP to chase the referral. Once they respond to the referral with the forms and you complete them they then have 5-10 days to confirm receipt, which is where I'm at now.

• If it's gone to a hospital then yes, probably NHS. If you can remember the address or have it somewhere, you should've able to get the contact details for them from their webpage.

Reply Children
No Data