Something to look forward to.

Am not sure if others with ASD can relate, but everyday seems the same,just like groundhog Day.
Pointless,boring and difficult.
Anyway, Today i decicided to put my Christmas Tree up, yes i know, it,s july.
I wanted something to look forward to.
The problem is, i only took it down last week.
Do you think there is anything wrong with me ?

Parents
  • I do feel like this most days too unfortunately. I have a passion for video games though and new gaming stuff comes out frequently so that does give me something to look forward to. 

I theorise though that it may be harder for autistic people to have things to look forward than it is for a neurotypical person since advertisements everywhere are aimed at the majority, neurotypical people. Personally stuff like holidays and concerts which are stuff my siblings like i have no interest in. 

• I do feel like this most days too unfortunately. I have a passion for video games though and new gaming stuff comes out frequently so that does give me something to look forward to. 

I theorise though that it may be harder for autistic people to have things to look forward than it is for a neurotypical person since advertisements everywhere are aimed at the majority, neurotypical people. Personally stuff like holidays and concerts which are stuff my siblings like i have no interest in. 

Children
No Data