How are you repetitive?

I'm repetitive in the following ways

I wear the same clothes (bought extra of everything).

I wash my hands every ten minutes, to the dot. Never a minute early never a minute late. Started this at school.

I can watch the same film over and over. I know most of the lines, know what's coming but I never get tired of it.

Listen to the same songs and singers every day, usually in the same order.

Read the same books over and over.

Eat the same foods and drink the same drinks.

When I go for a walk I always go the same way each time. Prefer to follow route that I'm familiar with.

Parents
  • I eat the same foods every day, with some variation in portion sizes to account for variations in hunger and activity. This is the most positive change I've ever made in my life, as it means my digestive system now functions predictably enough that I can do some things out of the house without having to take medication in advance. It also makes shopping and planning very easy. I feel like I have more life to enjoy now I've solved the puzzle of how to fuel my body.

I have just one album on my phone which I listen to every day. I originally intended to add more, but have never gotten around to it in the 15 months I've had the phone.

I prefer to get my social needs met by groups that meet at the same time every week to do a certain activity, rather than meeting friends on an adhoc basis, which feels chaotic and stressful.

I have to go for a run every day or my mental health falls apart. I don't always use the same route, but I have seasonal favourites. It is satisfying to know from experience that I'm on the optimally pretty route for the time of year.

I deliberately choose repetitive jobs from the freelance platforms I work on, mostly for reasons of efficiency (I work faster on projects I'm familiar with and therefore earn more per hour).

I enjoy playing computer games but will play the same one for several years before moving onto something new, so have no idea what is currently popular.

• I eat the same foods every day, with some variation in portion sizes to account for variations in hunger and activity. This is the most positive change I've ever made in my life, as it means my digestive system now functions predictably enough that I can do some things out of the house without having to take medication in advance. It also makes shopping and planning very easy. I feel like I have more life to enjoy now I've solved the puzzle of how to fuel my body.

I have just one album on my phone which I listen to every day. I originally intended to add more, but have never gotten around to it in the 15 months I've had the phone.

I prefer to get my social needs met by groups that meet at the same time every week to do a certain activity, rather than meeting friends on an adhoc basis, which feels chaotic and stressful.

I have to go for a run every day or my mental health falls apart. I don't always use the same route, but I have seasonal favourites. It is satisfying to know from experience that I'm on the optimally pretty route for the time of year.

I deliberately choose repetitive jobs from the freelance platforms I work on, mostly for reasons of efficiency (I work faster on projects I'm familiar with and therefore earn more per hour).

I enjoy playing computer games but will play the same one for several years before moving onto something new, so have no idea what is currently popular.

Children
No Data