Do you look younger than your age?

Do you look younger than your age?

Could this be autism related?

An autistic friend mentioned this to me the other day and then it was commented on in a thread here today.

I do look younger than my age and so does my friend - maybe by as much as a decade (on a good day).

Parents
  • I seem to be the only (part time) exception! Does nobody else get completely opposing statements on the matter, causing them much inner confusion?! 

• Yes - me.  I get guessed at.....and they are generally EITHER 6 years too young OR 6 years too old.

I don't care because I don't really remember nor care for my own age.  It is interesting though.

• You don’t remember by what margin? I know someone else who told me this too. I asked was he just a year off at least and he said no, sometimes several. His brain just can’t hold the number. I can’t even imagine not being able to approximate but it shows how different we all are. 

• Oh man.  Don't get me started on numbers.  I'm a crazy mix of chaos with the digits and linear time and measurements.  I'm definitely somewhat 'other' in these respects.  Don't know or care too deeply....but like I say, interesting though.

• Oh man.  Don't get me started on numbers.  I'm a crazy mix of chaos with the digits and linear time and measurements.  I'm definitely somewhat 'other' in these respects.  Don't know or care too deeply....but like I say, interesting though.

Children
No Data