Forum creative space

I thought it might be nice to share our creativity.

Anything really, photography, art, writing etc etc.

Thanks to Steven for partly inspiring this thread.

Please include a visual description with any images to aid those of us with sight impairment.

Thank you.

I'll start:

Parents

• I always know what I would like to write ~ as symbolised by the completed jigsaw puzzle section, but in having twenty-one perspectives by way of seven experientially receptive, protective and projective sensibilities, along with multitudinous seizure and assault induced personae fragmentations ~ diagnosed as being Schizoaffective Personality Disorder ~ as brings about ‘schizophasia’ (word salad) which describes disorganised word groupings and broken sentence structures, and in addition includes ‘nominal aphasia’ as being inabilities to recall names to lesser or usually greater extents ~ along with having to sort out dyslexic misspellings and mathematical dyscalculia ~ whilst trying to solve the puzzle of organising long-chain word and sentence structures that involve seven dimensional plains, and editing and abridging those to become where possible short-chain word and sentence structures ~ involving as much as possible only the three dimensional plains, as are symbolised by the black section.

My central avatar image symbolises me stuck up to my neck in the sedimentation of the ages, which keep on gathering up and up ~ as I have to think more deeply about writing and speaking about things more simply.

• I always know what I would like to write ~ as symbolised by the completed jigsaw puzzle section, but in having twenty-one perspectives by way of seven experientially receptive, protective and projective sensibilities, along with multitudinous seizure and assault induced personae fragmentations ~ diagnosed as being Schizoaffective Personality Disorder ~ as brings about ‘schizophasia’ (word salad) which describes disorganised word groupings and broken sentence structures, and in addition includes ‘nominal aphasia’ as being inabilities to recall names to lesser or usually greater extents ~ along with having to sort out dyslexic misspellings and mathematical dyscalculia ~ whilst trying to solve the puzzle of organising long-chain word and sentence structures that involve seven dimensional plains, and editing and abridging those to become where possible short-chain word and sentence structures ~ involving as much as possible only the three dimensional plains, as are symbolised by the black section.

My central avatar image symbolises me stuck up to my neck in the sedimentation of the ages, which keep on gathering up and up ~ as I have to think more deeply about writing and speaking about things more simply.

Children
No Data