Employed or self employed

Since being diagnosed with autism my head been whirling about everything especially about employment.   I have had terrible experiences with jobs in the past with only one being a positive experience in employment.  I am currently registered as self-employed with  my freelance writing but I need to get into regular routine again but I feel I need to get a job again as it would give more structure to my day again. I don't know what to do if I should do both self employed and employed so confused as before lockdown I was in university and it gave me structure.  

Really need some advice? 

Parents
  • I work as a freelance copywriter - currently most of my work is with agencies which removes the need for me to find and manage my own clients. I'm still pretty busy despite AI.

Agencies are always looking for competent and reliable writers to join their freelance networks. 

Good luck!

• I work as a freelance copywriter - currently most of my work is with agencies which removes the need for me to find and manage my own clients. I'm still pretty busy despite AI.

Agencies are always looking for competent and reliable writers to join their freelance networks. 

Good luck!

Children