What are peoples 'special' interests?

Im curious to know what other peoples interests/hobbys are.  Recently I have been studying/growing mushrooms/mycology.  

Before that, it was keeping/breeding tarantulas and invertebrates.  I also have a vast knowledge of insectivorous plants.  As a kid, i practically knew every football player who played in each team.  Was obcessed.  Not so much now.  

So, what is everyone else like to study or spend time one?

Parents
  • Anything to do with Germany. I love German food, history, football and music. I support Borussia Dortmund and I love German Schlager (pop) music. I listen to it all the time and I watch all the German pop music shows on Youtube. I don't know anyone else who likes it apart from some of my family. Im really into anything to do with the history of East Germany too and have read lots of books about it

I get really interested in learning about other countries. I will get really into one country after another, read books about it, cook dinners from there, and find out about their history and football teams and way of life. At the moment I am really into Switzerland. I would like to live there

I also get really into certain TV comedy shows and watch them over and over on repeat until I know them off by heart. Then I often take a break from them and get into another one. At the moment it is New Girl, I watch it every night before bed and it comforts me. Before that it was Man About The House and before that the US Office 

I also collect football shirts from all over the world and have a wardrobe of them

I love history 

• I love history as well, especially German history very interesting and always leaves me wanting to explore more. I own a lot of German books, some about their history and some are biographies. What's your fav part of German history?

• I love history as well, especially German history very interesting and always leaves me wanting to explore more. I own a lot of German books, some about their history and some are biographies. What's your fav part of German history?

Children
No Data