Why does there seem to be a high proportion of paedophiles with autism or aspergers?

I've been watching a lot of the paedophile hunter sting videos lately and almost all of the people they catch either have autism, ADHD , or in some cases a more severe learning difficulty. 

Obviously not all autistic people are paedophiles , and not all paedophiles are autistic but why is there perhaps a disproportionately high number of child sex offenders who are on the autistic spectrum? 

• The diagnostic criteria for autism (ASD/ASC) includes no mention of 'learning disability'. The majority of autistics have average or above average intelligence. 

There is a difference between paedophiles and people who sexually abuse children. Most children are sexually abused by family members and people they know, whose abuse is opportunistic and does not reflect a definite sexual preference for children.

Most child sexual abuse is preceded by grooming. Grooming involves heightened social skills and psychological manipulation on the part of the abuser, these are precisely the skills that autistic people lack. Go look at the diagnostic criteria for autism.

I think you have been watching things that are either fabricated or, at best, are unrepresentative. Of course, some naïve autistics could have been manipulated by the people creating the videos, who would be much better at manipulation than the average autistic person. 

• What ever you’ve been watching don’t take it for granted, people try to stigmatise disabled people. The producers decide which cases to share meaning they can always deceive and manipulate information, and how can we know whether they are who they say they are?

People have successfully made stereotypes in the past, how do we know this is not just another? During my research of autism I found just about everything is said to be more likely with autistic people, I doubt that to be true.