Any other Autistic adults who have no desire to be in a relationship ?

Hi there everyone, new here!

Bit about me - I am currently a 23 year old self diagnosed high functioning Autistic female who is currently on the very long waiting list for an assessment. 

I was wondering if anyone else here feels the same as me and weather its common for this community

I have no desire whatsoever to be in a romantic relationship. All my friends and family are either married or seeing someone and I seem to just not have any desire for it, although strangely I do feel jealous when seeing it, even though for myself I just don't see it ever happening. I guess its more due to my social issues than anything else. I don't find other people interesting, when people talk to me its like its going through one ear and out the other. I have really never plucked up the courage to go on dates without a stiff few drinks first. Same goes for friendships. I have friends yet really I couldn't care less if I lost them or never saw them again. I'm not a mean or distant person, I just really don't need social interaction to live a full life.

I feel perfectly happy living alone, being alone and having a solitary life with my pets! Anyone else feel the same? Or am I bad person who needs to change...

• I spent my whole life disinterested in relationships, and friendships, although I still had them. Everything about it was awkward. My marriage ended in 2015. I stayed single for 4 years before meeting someone, and I ended that after 2.5 years due to stress it caused me.

As for friendships, the last one was 24 years ago. I know that, because my son was 3, and he’s 27 shortly.

I do not need friends or relationships, and since being without them, I’ve felt so much better….but still I feel lonely at times. I spoke about this during my assessment.
    You’re not a bad person, you’re prefectly normal. I’m glad youve realised this about yourself sooner rather than later. You won’t have to put up with the nonsense and stress and anxiety these relationships and friendships can cause. 

• I'm somewhat conflicted on the subject. I'm 41 and have never been in a relationship - I have had a few women who I think were interested in me over the years but didn't pursue it, which I think was mainly due to anxiety. 

I can't really see a relationship working, and I'm not too sad about not having had one, and I've never actively searched for romantic prospects. However, I am attracted to women and the prospect of getting my hands on one never leaves my mind entirely.