How did you do in school?

Just curious about people who slipped through the net, so to speak.  How did you cope with school?  I developed quite good ways of hiding how much i struggled.  It helped that i was in most of the bottom sets, as no one really cared back then.  I was in the top set for biology, i excelled in that area.  Nothing else part from sport.  I hated going in every day,  i was like a zombie....i literally cant remember my last year in school.  Ive blanked it out completely. 

Parents
  • Hello :)

Didn't do well in school at all. Very bright child but I struggled in an educational setting right from nursery, I remember screaming and clinging on to my mum when she was trying to leave.

Primary school involved lots of running of home during the day.

Secondary school involved lots of bunking off!

I left school with no qualifications (surprise surprise) but I went back into eucation when I was in my 30's. Took my GCSE's, done lots of different work related courses and now at an elite University full time and getting high grades.

It's never too late to start again :) 

• Hello :)

Didn't do well in school at all. Very bright child but I struggled in an educational setting right from nursery, I remember screaming and clinging on to my mum when she was trying to leave.

Primary school involved lots of running of home during the day.

Secondary school involved lots of bunking off!

I left school with no qualifications (surprise surprise) but I went back into eucation when I was in my 30's. Took my GCSE's, done lots of different work related courses and now at an elite University full time and getting high grades.

It's never too late to start again :) 

Children
No Data