How did you do in school?

Just curious about people who slipped through the net, so to speak.  How did you cope with school?  I developed quite good ways of hiding how much i struggled.  It helped that i was in most of the bottom sets, as no one really cared back then.  I was in the top set for biology, i excelled in that area.  Nothing else part from sport.  I hated going in every day,  i was like a zombie....i literally cant remember my last year in school.  Ive blanked it out completely. 

Parents
  • Intellectually, I found there was a massive difference between early years, when I was taught in ways that weren't suitable for me, and I got into trouble a lot, and from A-levels onward, when students have to do independent research, at which point, I was miles ahead of the others.

Socially, it was unpleasant throughout.

• Intellectually, I found there was a massive difference between early years, when I was taught in ways that weren't suitable for me, and I got into trouble a lot, and from A-levels onward, when students have to do independent research, at which point, I was miles ahead of the others.

Socially, it was unpleasant throughout.

Children
No Data