How and where did you meet your partner?

Hi all,

I'd like to hear the stories of how people met:

1. What do you love and admire about your partner?
  2. Where did you meet?
  3. What attracted you to them?
  4. Did they become your special interest?
  5. How long have you been together?
  6. How is the communication between you?

Thanks in advance.

H.

Parents
    1. What do you love and admire about your partner? How she cares so much about me and showed me that relationships could be much better than the examples I've seen growing up
    2. Where did you meet? Oregon, USA
    3. What attracted you to them? Playfulness, interest in music/ traveling the world
    4. Did they become your special interest? Yes
    5. How long have you been together? 6 years
    6. How is the communication between you? Terrible (I was not aware before I looked into mental health)
    1. What do you love and admire about your partner? How she cares so much about me and showed me that relationships could be much better than the examples I've seen growing up
    2. Where did you meet? Oregon, USA
    3. What attracted you to them? Playfulness, interest in music/ traveling the world
    4. Did they become your special interest? Yes
    5. How long have you been together? 6 years
    6. How is the communication between you? Terrible (I was not aware before I looked into mental health)
Children
  • How she cares so much about me and showed me that relationships could be much better than the examples I've seen growing up

Hi N,

It sounds like you've got a good partner there and the communication can't be that terrible if you have been together for 6 years.....? Thanks for sharing.  I like that you both are "playful" as that's a good thing to have in a relationship I think.