How and where did you meet your partner?

Hi all,

I'd like to hear the stories of how people met:

1. What do you love and admire about your partner?
  2. Where did you meet?
  3. What attracted you to them?
  4. Did they become your special interest?
  5. How long have you been together?
  6. How is the communication between you?

Thanks in advance.

H.

Parents
  • Absolutely nothing! 
    BBM.

the banter.

they did at first, but then I felt trapped and still do.

7yrs she says.

fake.  We call each other mum and dad,. Her head/heart belongs to her phone,  worst mistake of my life.

some people may see where I’m coming from when I say I’ve tried for help. But nobody wants to help. (Up coming post)

• Absolutely nothing! 
    BBM.

the banter.

they did at first, but then I felt trapped and still do.

7yrs she says.

fake.  We call each other mum and dad,. Her head/heart belongs to her phone,  worst mistake of my life.

some people may see where I’m coming from when I say I’ve tried for help. But nobody wants to help. (Up coming post)

Children
  • some people may see where I’m coming from when I say I’ve tried for help. But nobody wants to help. (Up coming post)

I'll wait for your upcoming post.  That sounds very difficult indeed.  I hated feeling "single" in a relationship but I equally don't like being single despite my need for a lot of alone time.  I think it's about finding balance in everything and getting to know who you are and what would work for you in a relationship.  For me, the key is being able to talk about the difficulties and try to work through them but sometimes it's the case that no amount of trying is going to work and it has to end for everyones sanity.  I hope you're okay as it doesn't sound the best. :-(