Leaving the site.

Just like any other site this social media site seems to be full of one track narrow minded people I thought being around people of my own kind would help but clearly not. Being ASD we seem to be to stubborn and opinated. Then you have to deal with NT's that come in deamoning us and making us look like monsters I'm sure its helpful for the rest of you but for me I'm out cause I have a mind of own Fingers crossedout.Hopefully the rest of you benifit more than me. Not sure on how to delete my account though.

Parents
  • Just like any other site this social media site seems to be full of one track narrow minded people

Well, restricted interests and the ability to hyper-focus are traits of .... something ... it will come to me ... what is it?  Yes, it's autism.

• Exsactly my point full of ASD's questioning any ones legitimacy on weather there ASD or NT's In disguise. The hypocrisy of people on this site is unreal. I don't need to justify my ASD to anyone and shouldn't feel like I need to but on here you feel like you need more than to NT's out in the real in real world. And seeing NT's post highly sensitive topics doesn't do any favours for any of us when we're trying to come to terms accepting ourselves and our condition instead of seeing people from the worse ends of the spectrum. The narrow minded has nothing to do with autism but ganging up like NT tribes do against one another when an outsider comes in.  Imagine trying to accept yourself for a condition you hate having then constantly seeing people post all the worst of traits of the conditions that most NTs think we act like that anyway when the majority of us don't that's why it's a sensitive topic and NTs need to be more concidat of that. We are not therapists we are autistic. Everyday NTs make out to look like monsters or like we're evil and then that makes the acceptance of your condition even harder. I hate my autism I hate everything about being autistic and I strugel to tolerate my own kind on top of NTs too so there I said and honestly don't give a rat's ass if that means I'm disliked for as I'm already hated for my condition anyway

• Exsactly my point full of ASD's questioning any ones legitimacy on weather there ASD or NT's In disguise.

You have as such mistaken what was being addressed in he following statement:

I'm pretty certain this "I'm leaving this awful forum" post is related to a comment you made earlier today in which you were cruel and abusive to the parent of an autistic child who was reaching out for help on the forum. Just so you are clear. Playing 'Victim' to justify abuse of others is not a trait of ASD. 

Because being autistic can involve as a trait being tactless ~ rather than being abusive, which was a matter of personal choice ~ in spite of this community being designed as a safe and welcoming place for those that use and visit it for support and information about autism.

The hypocrisy of people on this site is unreal. I don't need to justify my ASD to anyone and shouldn't feel like I need to but on here you feel like you need more than to NT's out in the real in real world. And seeing NT's post highly sensitive topics doesn't do any favours for any of us when we're trying to come to terms accepting ourselves and our condition instead of seeing people from the worse ends of the spectrum.

Imagining this website of forums should be a safe and supportive site for you as an autistic person ~ whilst you justify your assumed need to keep on demeaning other autistic and non autistic people that do not support your views is somewhat contradictory though. 
    I can only imagine that you did not read the: Community rules

The narrow minded has nothing to do with autism but ganging up like NT tribes do against one another when an outsider comes in.  Imagine trying to accept yourself for a condition you hate having then constantly seeing people post all the worst of traits of the conditions that most NTs think we act like that anyway when the majority of us don't that's why it's a sensitive topic and NTs need to be more concidat of that. We are not therapists we are autistic.

Basically we do not need to be therapists here, as we need only to be respectfully informative about what is involved with having autistic sense and sensibilities, which you have for the most been quite capable of ~ perhaps you overdid it with the postings rather than pacing yourself after only recently having been diagnosed?

Everyday NTs make out to look like monsters or like we're evil and then that makes the acceptance of your condition even harder. I hate my autism I hate everything about being autistic and I strugel to tolerate my own kind on top of NTs too so there I said and honestly don't give a rat's ass if that means I'm disliked for as I'm already hated for my condition anyway

It seems then that you were being negative about others outwardly ~ so as to take a break from being negative about yourself inwardly, and as such your receptive sensibilities were being inhibited by your protective and projective sensibilities ~ which is not uncommon in terms of having been given inappropriate facilitations, identifications and affirmations regarding your autistic individuality through your formative, educational and professional years ~ which you are still reliving traumatically?
    When it comes then to people stating things you find offensive ~ don't do likewise; just tap or click the 'More' option under the offensive post and report it as being abusive, and leave it to be moderated whilst doing something creative instead. 
    I do rather think that  full on did the front line capable and able thing with the wisdom of the following though:

With forums we have a UNIQUE & SPECIAL power not granted to us in the real world, that of actually having time to think and process each phase of a conversation. When someone comes AT me on a forum (as has happened here) there is TIME to respond appropriately. The more desperate I feel to refute a point, or correct someone, the more reluctant I can be to post. Taking that time to think, eiotehr gives me time to wite a more devatastating riposte, and sometimes I see the error in mine or the other persons thinking with sufficent clarity to manage the conversation in a constructive way. Sometimes, then I might choose to apologise, or even stop posting. I TRY very hard to do no harm to anyone, especially here. 

But for some people, this internet forum stuff can force them to face things they are not ready to face yet. Like their own hidden capacity for hatred and rage, or seeing what Autism looks like from an exterior perspective, and hence gaining less complementary insights into ones own character. 

Although forget not that writings on the virtual whirled of the inter-nettle actually involves the real world of one's digital curriculum vitae and all that:

If perhaps you can excuse my Omen like humour or if not appreciate the musical and lyrical harmonics, accordances and overtones maybe of Carl Orff's O Fortuna from Carmina Burana?

• Exsactly my point full of ASD's questioning any ones legitimacy on weather there ASD or NT's In disguise.

You have as such mistaken what was being addressed in he following statement:

I'm pretty certain this "I'm leaving this awful forum" post is related to a comment you made earlier today in which you were cruel and abusive to the parent of an autistic child who was reaching out for help on the forum. Just so you are clear. Playing 'Victim' to justify abuse of others is not a trait of ASD. 

Because being autistic can involve as a trait being tactless ~ rather than being abusive, which was a matter of personal choice ~ in spite of this community being designed as a safe and welcoming place for those that use and visit it for support and information about autism.

The hypocrisy of people on this site is unreal. I don't need to justify my ASD to anyone and shouldn't feel like I need to but on here you feel like you need more than to NT's out in the real in real world. And seeing NT's post highly sensitive topics doesn't do any favours for any of us when we're trying to come to terms accepting ourselves and our condition instead of seeing people from the worse ends of the spectrum.

Imagining this website of forums should be a safe and supportive site for you as an autistic person ~ whilst you justify your assumed need to keep on demeaning other autistic and non autistic people that do not support your views is somewhat contradictory though. 
    I can only imagine that you did not read the: Community rules

The narrow minded has nothing to do with autism but ganging up like NT tribes do against one another when an outsider comes in.  Imagine trying to accept yourself for a condition you hate having then constantly seeing people post all the worst of traits of the conditions that most NTs think we act like that anyway when the majority of us don't that's why it's a sensitive topic and NTs need to be more concidat of that. We are not therapists we are autistic.

Basically we do not need to be therapists here, as we need only to be respectfully informative about what is involved with having autistic sense and sensibilities, which you have for the most been quite capable of ~ perhaps you overdid it with the postings rather than pacing yourself after only recently having been diagnosed?

Everyday NTs make out to look like monsters or like we're evil and then that makes the acceptance of your condition even harder. I hate my autism I hate everything about being autistic and I strugel to tolerate my own kind on top of NTs too so there I said and honestly don't give a rat's ass if that means I'm disliked for as I'm already hated for my condition anyway

It seems then that you were being negative about others outwardly ~ so as to take a break from being negative about yourself inwardly, and as such your receptive sensibilities were being inhibited by your protective and projective sensibilities ~ which is not uncommon in terms of having been given inappropriate facilitations, identifications and affirmations regarding your autistic individuality through your formative, educational and professional years ~ which you are still reliving traumatically?
    When it comes then to people stating things you find offensive ~ don't do likewise; just tap or click the 'More' option under the offensive post and report it as being abusive, and leave it to be moderated whilst doing something creative instead. 
    I do rather think that  full on did the front line capable and able thing with the wisdom of the following though:

With forums we have a UNIQUE & SPECIAL power not granted to us in the real world, that of actually having time to think and process each phase of a conversation. When someone comes AT me on a forum (as has happened here) there is TIME to respond appropriately. The more desperate I feel to refute a point, or correct someone, the more reluctant I can be to post. Taking that time to think, eiotehr gives me time to wite a more devatastating riposte, and sometimes I see the error in mine or the other persons thinking with sufficent clarity to manage the conversation in a constructive way. Sometimes, then I might choose to apologise, or even stop posting. I TRY very hard to do no harm to anyone, especially here. 

But for some people, this internet forum stuff can force them to face things they are not ready to face yet. Like their own hidden capacity for hatred and rage, or seeing what Autism looks like from an exterior perspective, and hence gaining less complementary insights into ones own character. 

Although forget not that writings on the virtual whirled of the inter-nettle actually involves the real world of one's digital curriculum vitae and all that:

If perhaps you can excuse my Omen like humour or if not appreciate the musical and lyrical harmonics, accordances and overtones maybe of Carl Orff's O Fortuna from Carmina Burana?

Children
No Data