Random question but why do middle class people pretend to be working class when there not

I know a few and it's really annoys me for some reason no idea why it greats on me either being from a middle class back ground myself but unedcuated so have to do a working class job when I do get back into one. Think id discribe myself as mudle class. I say be proud of your class and hertige why hide it out of fear or embrasment no matter what class you are and those who denigh there even is a class system are usually the ones who hate people for there class.

Parents
  • Which class did these people grow up in? With the rise  in access to degrees, particularly when fees were minimal  I think quite a lot of people who grew up working class now earn middle class salaries. I started out earning considerably less than I do now and worked my way through. Or do you mean people talking in slang and drinking/smoking etc giving the appearance that they’re not as well off?

• Middle class that's why it annoys me even more. Bare in mind I have punk/metal values so can't understand it myself. 

Reply Children
No Data