safe clothing and sensory issues

Hiya everyone!

For everyone who has safe clothing and fabrics or sensory issues, what are your go-to outfits?

And what is your least favourite type of fabric/outfit?

Mine is always a shift dress (so I don't have to hold my stomach in all day) made of jersey fabric (my favourite!), with ribbed jersey cycling shorts, my favourite comfy socks with converse. And my hair has to be tied back or in a clip to keep it off my face!

This outfit is the easiest way to stop myself from getting sensory overload.

I think my least favourite is work trousers, especially ones that create static when you walk. And tight dresses, jeans and crop tops!

Share yours!!

Parents
  • I tend to wear cotton briefs with the labels cut out. Cotton t shirts with the labels cut out. Cotton socks with a nice tight weave and minimal seams. And chino trousers or very occasionally chino shorts. I tend to wear skate boarding shoes with very flat soles … because I have flat feet.

• I tend to wear cotton briefs with the labels cut out. Cotton t shirts with the labels cut out. Cotton socks with a nice tight weave and minimal seams. And chino trousers or very occasionally chino shorts. I tend to wear skate boarding shoes with very flat soles … because I have flat feet.

Children