London Daytrip and Earplugs

Hi, I'm hoping to find out if other people have benefitted from the noise reducing ear plugs/inserts that fb keeps advertising to me? I have a trip to London coming up with my family and I want to keep as calm as possible and allow my family to get the most from the trip, ideally without me getting overwhelmed (and all that follows!) TIA Grinning

Parents
  • That sounds awesome, Tia. I haven't been to London for a long time because of the noise, and the crowds, but I'd be interested to learn how you get on with the earplugs!

• Hi, I haven't bought them yet, they are £20 but tbh I'm desperate for anything that will help make the trip a "success".  Not surprisingly I hate cities but this was a 40th birthday gift to see a musical version of one of my favourite films.  I know Mr Lloyd-webber is not happy but it's a good thing for me theatres only being 50% full!

• Hi, I haven't bought them yet, they are £20 but tbh I'm desperate for anything that will help make the trip a "success".  Not surprisingly I hate cities but this was a 40th birthday gift to see a musical version of one of my favourite films.  I know Mr Lloyd-webber is not happy but it's a good thing for me theatres only being 50% full!

Children
No Data