How does everyone do with diet ?

I Like to eat the same thing every day for about 8 weeks then crash for 3 weeks then do another 8 weeks of good food.

breakfast = oatmeal, raspberries, milk, chia seeds, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds

lunch = chicken, seasoning, brocoli, greenbeans, asparagus, potatoes, 28g cheese, olive oil

dinner = salmon, cod, veg

drinks = water in each meal

= supplements a load

= protein drink mixed with milk

• I think I eat like a child for the most part. I have a gluten allergy and I'm semi vegan. I'm currently based in a work building that has a microwave so I make tofu with satay sauce, veggies and cashew nuts over brown rice for four days out of the week (which is as long as I'm comfortable keeping cooked rice), Friday is whatever is leftover, usually a sandwich. Breakfast is always porridge with either cocoa powder or frozen berries. Dinner is always the hard bit as I have to work around what my folks are doing rather than planning a meal. It varies between chips and vegan nuggets, crackers, bag of crisps, salad, etc. Sometimes, especially if I'm really stressed, I'll buy extra rubbish and munch through my day. I need to lose weight as I'm in a lot of pain much of the time. Unfortunately living with other people is no good for me and I can't afford to move out until I clear my debt.

• I started on a healthy living course that my GP referred me too and it's worked wonders. I'm eating better, feeling better and food is generally cheaper and more filling.  Back in 2019 I was around 27stone plus, now I'm just over 24stone and people keep telling me I'm loosing weight haha.

Weird thing is that I've cut out crisps, biscuits, and chocolate bars(I still have hot chocolate now and again) without even realizing it.  Haven't missed them at all.

I still every Monday do indulge in my local takeaway by having a pizza with some chips, but that's a once a week thing for me now.

• Yeah very similar to you, porridge with milk and fruit for breakfast.

Fish/chicken and cous cous/potatoes and salad for lunch

Sandwich and fruit for tea

Healthy snacks during the day

Can of Pepsi between meals and water for the rest of the day.

But yeah can binge eat like 5 donuts at once when I'm feeling starving 

• I'm a crisp addict.

When shopping I buy a six pack and eat it all in one go.  My favourite is cheese and onion.  The strange thing is that as a child I loved salt and vinegar crisps. Now I can't stand them 

• some weeks i eat nothing but chocolate and  drink Tea