How does everyone do with diet ?

I Like to eat the same thing every day for about 8 weeks then crash for 3 weeks then do another 8 weeks of good food.

breakfast = oatmeal, raspberries, milk, chia seeds, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds

lunch = chicken, seasoning, brocoli, greenbeans, asparagus, potatoes, 28g cheese, olive oil

dinner = salmon, cod, veg

drinks = water in each meal

= supplements a load

= protein drink mixed with milk

Parents
  • I think I eat like a child for the most part. I have a gluten allergy and I'm semi vegan. I'm currently based in a work building that has a microwave so I make tofu with satay sauce, veggies and cashew nuts over brown rice for four days out of the week (which is as long as I'm comfortable keeping cooked rice), Friday is whatever is leftover, usually a sandwich. Breakfast is always porridge with either cocoa powder or frozen berries. Dinner is always the hard bit as I have to work around what my folks are doing rather than planning a meal. It varies between chips and vegan nuggets, crackers, bag of crisps, salad, etc. Sometimes, especially if I'm really stressed, I'll buy extra rubbish and munch through my day. I need to lose weight as I'm in a lot of pain much of the time. Unfortunately living with other people is no good for me and I can't afford to move out until I clear my debt.

• I think I eat like a child for the most part. I have a gluten allergy and I'm semi vegan. I'm currently based in a work building that has a microwave so I make tofu with satay sauce, veggies and cashew nuts over brown rice for four days out of the week (which is as long as I'm comfortable keeping cooked rice), Friday is whatever is leftover, usually a sandwich. Breakfast is always porridge with either cocoa powder or frozen berries. Dinner is always the hard bit as I have to work around what my folks are doing rather than planning a meal. It varies between chips and vegan nuggets, crackers, bag of crisps, salad, etc. Sometimes, especially if I'm really stressed, I'll buy extra rubbish and munch through my day. I need to lose weight as I'm in a lot of pain much of the time. Unfortunately living with other people is no good for me and I can't afford to move out until I clear my debt.

Children
No Data