Why Does It Hurt *Updated*

I don't know where else to turn.

Had a therapy appointment yesterday, GP appointment tomorrow. I'm really hurting, but I can't tell anyone. The "S" word has consequences. I just can't say it, I cant cope with what might happen I'f I do.

It's ok, I don't expect any replies, I'm not after attention. I just needed somewhere I could be honest with myself.

Sorry.

*Thank you so much everyone for your kindness, you are all truly amazing people.

Parents
  • I've rung the Samaritans numerous times, they are great at listening if you want to pour out your problems without people saying 'you should do XYZ' and thinking they've solved it. Or any other type of crisis line, I'm not sure which one to suggest. You need to talk to someone, it's better than just typing. Please start with the Samaritans though on 116 123 

Or, text 85258 to a service called SHOUT and a trained counsellor will text you back. If you really don't want to speak to anyone.

Cherry blossomRoseHibiscusSunflowerBlossomTulip

• I was thinking about the S word last week, I was really upset, then I remembered I hadn't taken my St John's Wort that day, so I took it. It is a herb that reduces depression. I take it on and off all the time and it really helps. Just in case you want to try it. There are no side effects, trust me if there were I would get them. As I'm the most oversensitive person in the world.

Reply Children
No Data