Website Problems/SO FRUSTRATING *Updated*

For about a week now, I've had major problems trying to access this forum. Either it partially loads, or doesn't load at all. Even when it partially loads, many of the features of the forum don't work. I can't reply to some threads, and the ones I can reply to don't seem to let me edit my posts or use quotes. On top of all that, if I try to load different topics, it freezes. There's no rhyme or reason to the problems, it's completely random - and if I don't give up soon, I'm going to end up pulling out my hair! Does anyone else have these same issues? I don't think I've seen a website so full of glitches and bugs since the early days of the internet.

UPDATE: *I've switched browser from Safari to Chrome and, fingers crossed, a lot of the issues have been resolved.*

Parents
  • I try to access the information pages "Advice and Guidance". I'm signed in to this forum. It's asking me to create an account just to view the advice and guidance pages. Which I thought anyone could access and you didn't need to be signed in.

In fact, if I click on any of the other tabs "what we do/ how you can help" it's also asking me to create an account.

• I try to access the information pages "Advice and Guidance". I'm signed in to this forum. It's asking me to create an account just to view the advice and guidance pages. Which I thought anyone could access and you didn't need to be signed in.

In fact, if I click on any of the other tabs "what we do/ how you can help" it's also asking me to create an account.

Children
  • - further to my previous reply in this thread, I have seen one or two other comments about being asked to create accounts in order to view advice and guidance. That is categorically not the intended behaviour. Since a few people have mentioned it, I have created a separate thread on that topic.

I created an account with the first name Deep and the second name Thought just to see if got me to the helpline number some weeks ago ~ out of part frustrated and part idle curiosity, but it only got me another account ~ so I did not bother any further with posting a reply to some help being asked for until the next day.

I telephoned and then emailed the NAS a week or so back and I am not sure whether to be surprised or not, but the standard response that the email had been received was not sent ~ so maybe that is another problem, or else the NAS are just blocking complaint oriented emails now out of sheer desperation! ;-)

• u should email the community manager,, it looks like your account is missing some Roles which allow u to view those pages

communitymanager@nas.org.uk