Chatroom, Games, and Support room / Discord server "ASDirect"

just to indicate that there are many other autism related discord servers which have the following features

• Questionaiire recruitment process
  • many users from around the world
  • multi layer moderation, admin, and friendly help
  • many roles 30+
  • many rooms
  • Support for emotions and issues

summary front page

disboard.org/.../605513855631622187

invite link

discord.com/.../QSzajyp

chat example screen

Parents
  • This particular discord server is, in my opinion, problematic! 

The person who runs it was looking for mods, I had questions before considering applying so I dropped him a dm. I assumed this wasn't an issue as he'd been private messaging me beforehand. I got radio silence. 

Meanwhile there was a user who shared images of a fish a few times, I asked about that as I'm a nature lover and thought it may have been a special interest we could discuss. The person who owns the server stepped in and informed me that people are allowed to share things more than once. While still ignoring my message. 

I was picking up on bad vibes let's call it and l eventually decided to leave the server for one that was a little more laid back. That's when the owner of ASDirect friend requested me to ask me why I'd left. So I told him. He then went on a rampage saying I'd make a bad mod because left the server and he doesn't accept mods who leave and go back, (I'd enquired about ages ago so seemed irrelevant at this point but okay) and he then went on to insult my mental health struggles and inform me on how they make me bad person. I had to block him.

My advice? Save yourself the mental anguish and steer clear of ASDirect! The person who runs it is toxic af!

• This particular discord server is, in my opinion, problematic! 

The person who runs it was looking for mods, I had questions before considering applying so I dropped him a dm. I assumed this wasn't an issue as he'd been private messaging me beforehand. I got radio silence. 

Meanwhile there was a user who shared images of a fish a few times, I asked about that as I'm a nature lover and thought it may have been a special interest we could discuss. The person who owns the server stepped in and informed me that people are allowed to share things more than once. While still ignoring my message. 

I was picking up on bad vibes let's call it and l eventually decided to leave the server for one that was a little more laid back. That's when the owner of ASDirect friend requested me to ask me why I'd left. So I told him. He then went on a rampage saying I'd make a bad mod because left the server and he doesn't accept mods who leave and go back, (I'd enquired about ages ago so seemed irrelevant at this point but okay) and he then went on to insult my mental health struggles and inform me on how they make me bad person. I had to block him.

My advice? Save yourself the mental anguish and steer clear of ASDirect! The person who runs it is toxic af!

Children
No Data