Christmas is on the way

I love Christmas I can’t wait Christmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas tree Christmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeTadaTadaTadaChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas treeChristmas tree

Parents
  • I'm fascinated to see how Christmas will be different this year.

All year it's been chaos and government U turns.

The shops are now gradually reopening and there are plenty of Christmas decorations for sale.  In my neck of the woods Christmas lights (as usual) have been turned on in the streets.

We are about to exit 'lockdown lite' and enter lockdown tier 3. I'm waiting to see what this means in reality.

I'm still disappointed by the weepy TV Christmas films.  The two that I like are.  National Lampoon's Christmas vacation, and the Office Christmas party.

• Why does anybody need to worry about Christmas TV nowadays when we have Netflix and YouTube?

I spent an entire Boxing day as a kid watching documentaries about ancient Egypt on History Channel - back when History Channel actually showed programmes about history.

• because some people still have nothing but a tv ! 

Reply Children
No Data