Finding a relationship

Hello, 

Please can you anyone help me with what I am struggling the most, 

I have to find a relationship or taking next steps to finding love, however I have tried dating sites, I just got turned down and I present myself very well. I connect very well people and i have no trouble communicating with people, 

I don't know if im rushing things or how I'm seeking a relationship I'm not doing it right i don't know. I concert worry about ill be on my own for near future? 

Any advice? 

Thanks 

Parents
  • I'm thinking about expunging the fact that i am Autistic from my dating profile.  I guess my ideal person would not care but the world is far from ideal.   I need to con someone into thinking i'm an normal person and then tell them about ASD when they're already too far in.  Play it like an NT would.  Thoughts anyone?  Did you reveal that you were ASD in the text? I'm guessing no for most people.

• As somebody who is very new to autism, but had it all my life I would not mention it. It would be something I would bring up on a second, or third date. Dating is a matter of luck in the first time but ASD does make it some much more difficult.

• As somebody who is very new to autism, but had it all my life I would not mention it. It would be something I would bring up on a second, or third date. Dating is a matter of luck in the first time but ASD does make it some much more difficult.

Children
  • Being unemployed comes into it too as people will want to know the reasons why.  It would reflect even more poorly on me if people thought i was a JSA case?  (wrongly in my view but there you go).  Any idea what my lie should be to explain why i don't have a job? Surely it is just easier for me to tell the truth.  (Going to copy and past the same response to both of you)