Unsure of who is a troll and who isn't?

Who is and who isn't?  Apparently my best days are behind me though! Haha. You're telling me!

Parents
  • There does seem to be a disproportionate number of trolls on here recently, unfortunately! I can only assume that the children are bored due to the holidays so they thought they’d come on here and annoy the autistics, having nothing more productive to do with their time! Good to see you on here again after a long break btw!

• There does seem to be a disproportionate number of trolls on here recently, unfortunately! I can only assume that the children are bored due to the holidays so they thought they’d come on here and annoy the autistics, having nothing more productive to do with their time! Good to see you on here again after a long break btw!

Children
  • Personally i'm  hoping the guy who wants to mete out gun violence is a troll rather than a genuine Autistic.

Thanks! Nice to see you again too!  Are you still involved in mental health nursing? I think it was either start posting here again or ringing the crisis team for me. At least i've deleted fb again. Noticed a slight benefit already.  Maybe i'll have exclusively autistic friends in the future and finally give up on NT'S.