PIP Assessment

I've just had notification of assessment appointment. Cue. anxiety and worry. 

I'm not sure what to expect and i have to arrange time off work at short notice. 

Can anyone please give some advice on how to cope without going mute or having a meltdown? 

Parents
  • Have a meltdown, I will help with you’re assessmen, I’m having to reapply as when I went to my assessment a seemed ‘normal’ resulting in them thinking there is nothing wrong with me. 

Also as hard as it is, try and think about you’re answers before you speak, don’t answer with what you think they want to hear, be honest. 

Other than that, pretty much everything plastic has said and gd luck, you’re gonna need it. 

• Have a meltdown, I will help with you’re assessmen, I’m having to reapply as when I went to my assessment a seemed ‘normal’ resulting in them thinking there is nothing wrong with me. 

Also as hard as it is, try and think about you’re answers before you speak, don’t answer with what you think they want to hear, be honest. 

Other than that, pretty much everything plastic has said and gd luck, you’re gonna need it. 

Children
No Data