Do you have problems on non ASD forums?

Do you have problems on non ASD forums? Ie people reacting badly to you.

I have problems on a schizophrenia forum with a moderator who goes into knee-jerk , aggressive mode at regular intervals with me. I think it's because he has a negative view of me due to my being on the spectrum.

• And that is true here too. Straight out of the elephants mouth I’m afraid. Elsewhere it might be perceived as workplace bullying. Not all people have this narrow judgemental mentality though. It’s a sub group of the human race. The majority do not think like this, but sadly for their own individual reasons are sucked into complying. It’s a small sub group here too. Just observe over time and take nothing personally. Be happy. 

• I think it must be just tribal human nature to accept some and marginalize  others regardless of the population on or off a forum.

Humans evolved in the context of intense intergroup competition, and groups comprised of loyal members more often succeeded than those that were not. Therefore, selective pressures have consistently sculpted human minds to be "tribal," and group loyalty and concomitant cognitive biases likely exist in all groups.

On the plus side that can promote great team efforts and support, the ability to reach out and connect...or ostracism, peoples presence being perceived as a threat, or sidelined, ignored, or ridiculed