What are your random hobbies/fascinations/collections?

I've just come across a bag of stones I've kept for years. I have a thing for stones I dint know why but I can forget time if I'm looking at or for unusual stones. 

I also have gardening as a hobby that I think about way too much and spend hours on but I think that's a more socially acceptable hobby in a nt world

Parents
  • I don't know why but I've recently started a fascination with car air fresheners... I can't throw them away and I'm collecting them on my indicator and window wiper sticks. I'm not even sure why, there's the obvious smell of them but I don't think that's it because they fade so quickly (giving me an excuse to buy another!). I like to grab them every now and again. 

I keep boxes too. From all the products I buy. Don't know why but I can't throw them away. They take up so much space too! It's usually from the gadgets and gaming products I buy, I'm weirdly ok with throwing shoe boxes out.

• I keep lots of boxes too, I like the thought or recycling and saving money. I will keep hold of any left over screws that come from taking anything apart and also any pieces of wood from packaging because I may need it in the future for something. My garage is full of things.

• I keep lots of boxes too, I like the thought or recycling and saving money. I will keep hold of any left over screws that come from taking anything apart and also any pieces of wood from packaging because I may need it in the future for something. My garage is full of things.

Children
No Data