Different accent

Wondering if anyone else has this I'm English, lives in England, parents sound English but I sound South African or Austrailian depending on who you ask. Weird right? Is this something to do with the autism?

Parents
  • My accent and manner of speaking changes depending on who I'm talking to. People have commented on it before because I work with a huge variety of people from all over the UK and Europe so my speech changes all the time. Its not just accent though, it's mood too. I guess just mimicking the other person. I don't do it conciously though and only notice if it's pointed out to me. This must in some way contribute to my lack of sense of self or sense of not having my own personality. I'm a muddle of people that I've met. 

• My accent and manner of speaking changes depending on who I'm talking to. People have commented on it before because I work with a huge variety of people from all over the UK and Europe so my speech changes all the time. Its not just accent though, it's mood too. I guess just mimicking the other person. I don't do it conciously though and only notice if it's pointed out to me. This must in some way contribute to my lack of sense of self or sense of not having my own personality. I'm a muddle of people that I've met. 

Children
No Data