Working customer service with aspergers?

Hey,

I have aspergers and struggle with social interaction as well as sensory issues, but work full time in a busy restaurant due to the need to earn money. I am not currently qualified to do anything else really. I really struggle on a daily basis and it is exhausting and stressful dealing with constant interaction and a very busy and pressurised work environment. Does anyone have any tips of how to cope in this sort of environment? Any techniques? 

Parents
  • Have you considered an office job perhaps where it would be a bit less stressful? Or how about going for an apprenticeship in something? There are apprenticeships in everything these days. If you were unhappy in your current work I mean. Do you think if you found a way to cope better in the environment you would enjoy it more? 

• Have you considered an office job perhaps where it would be a bit less stressful? Or how about going for an apprenticeship in something? There are apprenticeships in everything these days. If you were unhappy in your current work I mean. Do you think if you found a way to cope better in the environment you would enjoy it more? 

Children
No Data