Time from doing ADOS to being told the result of your assessment?

For those who did the ADOS  how long did it take between doing it  and getting the result of your assessment?

• I had to wait 10 months for a 1st appointment. Had 1st in March of this year, that was for my sons assessment on his own. I then went for my appointment in April and had the report outcome this month. 

• After the initial screening and questionnaires with the Access Team, I had 3 assessment appointments then the diagnosis appointment.  My own process took a very long time.  Even responding to a phone message took over 2 weeks! Trouble is, it apparently varies across the country. 

• I've heard of people being told at the end of their ADOS assessment. She did say I might have to do another test. It's been 2 weeks and no notification of whether I need to do more testing or not.

• One of my issues with my local trust.  I specifically asked after my ADOS assessment and was told it'd be a couple of weeks because they needed to bring everything together at a multidisciplinary meeting to arrive at a decision.  This seemed fair enough but the eventual wait was nearer 3 months!

I'm told by our local CCG that waiting times have now been improved but I still think it can vary enormously between areas.