Anyone interested in motorbikes?

I'm fairly new here and newly diagnosed with ASD. Anyway, motorbikes are one of my interests, and, well, it might be a long shot,  I was wondering if anyone else here is into them too. I don't know anyone else IRL who shares this enthusiasm. It'd be nice to hear from anyone else who is interested.

Parents
  • I'm interested in tons of subjects. But it's a rare subject that i am into in terms of activity rather than theory.  So i have casual interest in motorbikes that goes so far as wishlisting this great book on the tt and watching yt clips of the moto gp. All this stems from one kid giving me a ride on his back  of his motorbike when i was 16.  Never ridden a bike in my life despite having the desire too.  Desire is a funny one.  I'm not sure i'd cope with the sensory nature of it all. Maybe i'd find it extra thrilling. 

• travelled everywhere ( england Ireland scotland )  on a TS125X suzuki . It felt like someone had bored her out. I mean she was as powerful as a 250cc. ----- she was a great bike sold her on. never had any issues.  MOTed her myself for years.

she had road tyre on back  knobbly on front so cornering was a skill.

i moved house from Yorkshire to Dublin using her  everything i owned on back of a motorbike ---- couldnt do that now Slight smile

• travelled everywhere ( england Ireland scotland )  on a TS125X suzuki . It felt like someone had bored her out. I mean she was as powerful as a 250cc. ----- she was a great bike sold her on. never had any issues.  MOTed her myself for years.

she had road tyre on back  knobbly on front so cornering was a skill.

i moved house from Yorkshire to Dublin using her  everything i owned on back of a motorbike ---- couldnt do that now Slight smile

Children