favourite Songs or groups

Mine is  number 1,Keane, somewhere only we know, and 2, Supertramp, take the long way home. Whats yours?

Parents
  • This is a very rock-oriented posse here? In A State - James Lavelle, Gingo Marv - Chemical Brothers, Tanz Musik - Kraftwerk, Across the Universe - Beatles, Soul Limbo - Booker T & The MGs, Sex Machine - James Brown, Dunya - Mercan Dede; Samba Pa Ti/Black Magic Woman - Santana, I can see clearly now - Johnny Nash, I Just Want to Make Love to You/At Last - Etta James, Bug Powder Dust - La Funk Remix, Smalltown Boy - Communards, Graceland/Call Me Al - Paul Simon, The Lady is a Tramp - Ella Fitzgerald version, Little Wing/1983 A Merman I Will Be - Jimi Hendrix, Alison - Elvis Costello, Chimes of Freedom/For Ramona - Bob Dylan, Allelujah - Bradley Will Simpson Vamps version, Through the Dark/Big Black Horse and the Cherry Tree - KT Tunstall, Ne Me Quitte Pas/If you Go Away - English version Judith Durham, I Love to Love - Nina Simone, Blue Train - Coltrane, Fix You - Coldplay, Song for Shelter - Fatboy Slim, Mediterranian Sun Dance - Paco de Lucia/John Mclaughlin/Al di Meola, Love the One You're With - Stephen Stills, Just Ask The Lonely - Four Tops, Grandma's Hands - Bill Withers, Refuge of the Roads/Cactus Tree - Joni Mitchell, Can't Keep From Crying - John Renbourne version, Light Flight - Pentangle - I dunno, depends on my mood but there's a cross-section.

• what about massive attack?

Reply Children