Saying things that nobody wants to say.

Hello, it has been 7 months since I have been on these forums due struggling with low mood and that sort of thing. Sadly its as if I've logged out and logged back in again. The same frustrations and misunderstandings that people are experiencing.

Most being bullied in school for being different, feeling unable to express who you really are for fear of it not being accepted, some people rejecting its a real thing, some people believing it can be cured. Am I referring to autism today or homophobia decades ago? How many of your favourite comedy shows have a "weird" peripheral character who pops up only occasionally to be pointed and laughed at their complete lack of self awareness and social norms. How many of these characters are likely to be on the spectrum? Its as casual in our society as the word "gay" meaning "bad" was not so long ago.

I'm sure a lot of you will relate to the idea of saying things that are not popular opinions or at least having to fight hard not to say them. Unfortunately I think the process by which we move towards better understanding and equality is not the ideal world situation we would like it to be, rather that a cause has to become fashionable.

It is trendy to be seen to be pro certain causes and while those causes are no more or less worthy, it doesn't help those that haven't had their time in the sun yet. It seems that these causes are the ones that are pursued the most perhaps due to their fashionable current stock, or perhaps because they are seen as easier because they are already further ahead in the process. It seems that ignoring the fact that a cause has to become trendy only makes the task harder than if we accept that fear of being seen to not be in line with current opinion is a more powerful driving force in people's behaviour than genuine compassion and wanting society to be the best it can be. If you want proof of that just look at how much we would look down on Russia due to them being behind on attitudes towards sexuality. We act appalled, as though we would never dream of such lack of acceptance when we are still seeing the back end of that culture in our country. Does anyone dispute this? And how do we make autism fashionable?

Parents
  • I am NT, I can confirm that most NT's are just brainwashed and are unable to think for themselves, through fear of not being "normal". I Have my reasons for not being brainwashed, and Ii can tell you the reason if you are curious but not openly , as i may get banned lol, And i just got here with my 12yr old beautiful daughter(just diagnosed after a nearly successful suicide attempt), So I know very little and need autistic people to teach me, what I need to know, As a 12yr old, although very clever is not probably the best place to get the full picture from, And i will just say that all autistic people are probably much better human beings than most the NT;s out there (they have been fed a lie) Lets just say i fully understand why some just go mute, 

• Are you sure you’re not one of us? If you see the lie, the brainwash, The Great Deception - see through the illusion, then, at least in my eyes, it’s that that makes me autistic. Seeing through the Maya, Illusion, culture, etc etc.... :) 

I don’t think it’s possible for a NT to be a ‘seer’ 

• there is a way to be in other dimensions, exist there for a short while, a few moments or even many hours, Unfortunately the number NT;s that are brave enough to try this is way way too few. 

Once a NT experiences this, they realise they exist in a very narrow dimension and that narrow dimension is not the whole of life.

you get to see your brain re wired , and how the brain is just really a filter machine, 

The way your brain is wired as a AT is also narrow and one dimensional, Just different to mine , a different dimension

So I can comprehend how the self serving, self important , destructive reality that the modern NT exists in , can look to anyone form a different dimension.

They have all gone insane , its best encapsulated in the phrase "its better to burn up, than fade away"

We NT's that have seen different dimensions, realise that modern NT's are just committing a slow mass suicide 

They have become twisted and lost, missing all the most beautiful things in life  

the saddest part is they miss you AT's, an important part of who they are 

• Terence McKenna thought 5 dried grams was an 'heroic dose'...

Bill Hicks and Terence McKenna talk Magic Mushrooms

• 3-4 grams, is a low dose, try 20 grams, Also just to mention so we are on the same, page. i have noticed that although the effects of LSD are the same, of moving the wires in the brain, what really fascinates me is that Autistic people seem(big guess) to be about 200umg of LSD different from us, So an AT on 750umg presents the same observationally as a NT on 500umg , which i wish would be studied more, with brain scans to examine this possibility , like with the correfct brain scans we can see all the pathways used by each type of brain, then we could see how the pathways move on LSD, and possibly a expert could give a NT and a AT different amounts, so we end up both high but almost in the same place , by the wire movements in our brains, like meet in the spirit world where our perceptions and senses are almost the same , but we have bigger more basic issues to deal with in society before we go full Mystic 

• To be honest - the most mystical experiences I’ve ever had were way before I even knew about shamanism 

Reply Children
No Data